I’m a day late! We had a busy weekend (David was working, lots of church stuff, etc.) and today I’ve been trying to catch up. We’re supposed to have gloriously warm weather all week so we just might have a picnic or two to celebrate the coming of spring.
Here’s what we’ll be eating this week:
- Salad with hardboiled eggs, oranges x3
- Leftovers and smoothies x2
- Almond butter and jelly sandwiches, oranges x2
- Quesadillas, guacamole and leftovers
- Rice, red beans and cornbread
- Hamburgers and salad
- Beef stew and biscuits
- Salad with chicken and cornbread croutons- I made these last week and we really liked them!
What about you? Any outdoor plans for the week?